Friday 3 June 2011

Friend, I miss u


Dedicated to my friend
"one for all, all for one!"

I miss the time..
when we share our stories..
I miss those moments..
when we tell each other..
I miss those moments..
when we laugh together..
have fun together..
and even cry together..

When there are people who make fun of me, you defend me..
When there are people who hurt me, you protect me..
When you're worried about me when I was sick..
When I didn't show up at school even if it was only a day..

When we are together down the street somewhere..
When we are having lunch together..
When we are joking about something..
When we are helping each other to deal with problems..
I miss the world we've ever built..

Here..
My loneliness reminds me at a memory..
About the happy of togetherness..
About the sad of farewell..
It feels like yesterday we just shared jokes, laughter and tears..
But now, only a handful of memory, full of meanings..

I will hold this memory forever..
Will not extinct until the end of time..
You're a friend, a great friend!
Your presence makes my life colorful..
We have had some good times..
And we have some tough..
Our friendship is AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

  1. and u don't have to feel lonely girl :)
    just like your picture says 'friendship stays in your heart' :)
    but actually I miss the moments too!!
    The happiness and sadness of friendship are the best blessings in life.
    And when I read this, I feel even miss my friends more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...this reminds me to my friends :( I miss them so much, the same feeling like yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. heartwarming post :)

    btw thankyou for following my blog, I'm following yours too now :D

    ReplyDelete