Friday 24 August 2012

My First Amigurumi Ever

I can't believe that I can actually did it! Wow, I'm surprised! XD Well, this is the first amigurumi that I made. Although it's not very good, but I'm quite satisfied since this is my first time. Next time, I will do better, I promise! :)

My first sight on the picture pattern was "this is a cute bear". *I got the pattern from an e-book, here* When I looked at it for the second times, why did it look like a puppy? So, that is a bear or a puppy? Unfortunately, mine turned out as a mice! :( .. I kept asking my boyfriend "does it look like a puppy, or a bear?" and he kept laughing at me and said that a mice will forever be a mice, it will never turn into a puppy. He's being so meanie T_T .. I guessed that I did not sew the body parts together neatly, so it turned out to be a mice. But when I think about it now, it's alright. It's cute, anyway =] Here, I'm gonna post some pictures of the "mice" and please tell me that he's cute *crossed fingers*

Look, he's sneaking around my laptop! He's peeping at me >.<

You can see that his eyes are too BIG and his mouth is weird :(
Left and right ears are in different size and shape.
And look at how I sew the ears and legs, it's all a messed.

If you see from this side, it's not that bad. Cute, isn't it? =]

The tail is not even in the center -_-||

He says, "I want to eat that mochi! :3 "hahaha..
There is a small hole in his ear, it should be no hole in magic circle :(

Conclusion is, at first I'm sad about how my first made amigurumi looks like. But now, I think I'm quite satisfied as I believe that practice makes perfect. So, I do not give up and will keep trying. Yosh! (\(^_^)/)

6 comments:

  1. This one is already good. I'm sure that you would improve yourself for the next one.

    Soeline
    http://soeline.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Soeline :)
      I'm so glad to hear that! And sure I will improve for my next amigurumi =]

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness, he's so cute!! I vote he looks like a bear! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fiona,

      This is so nice that u vote him as a bear! *happy and blushed*
      Thank you so much! XD

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos look great! such a cute bear

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete