Tuesday 13 January 2015

Wish for a Happy 2015

Now is January 13th, 2015. I wish 2015 will be better than 2014. It has to be better. 2014 is a year full of dilemmas for the world. There are 3 flight accidents happened in 2014, MH370, MH17 and the latest was AirAsia QZ8501. I am truly sorry and feel deep condolences for all of the victims and families. I know it's not easy to let go someone we love dearly. Especially when it's all happened in a sudden, without any notice. Ebola virus also began in 2014. Also the sinking of Korean ferry MV Sewol, ISIS, Martin Place siege, and many more.

As in my personal life, 2014 also has carved many memories, both the good and bad ones. The best thing is we've been together for 7 years and we (okay, at least I am) still feel this sparks fly in our heart. We understand each other even more and we love each other to the moon and back ♥ I didn't say there are no obstacles, we did face a lot of obstacles in the way. But somehow we got through it and it made our love grows stronger and stronger. The next thing is we managed to go on our first vacation together in 2014 =D *cheers* This is an achievement for us! Hohoho~

The biggest dilemma in 2014 is whether I should quit my job or not.. My future depends on this decision.. Currently, I am working in the same company with my boyfriend. It's a manufacture company, we produce toys for children. Actually working here is fun, but because it's a new established company so many things are done not by procedure and sometimes it caused me headache. I am a perfectionist, so working in this kind of environment really stressed me out. However, I manage to endure it for almost 2 years already. It's all for my boyfriend. This is a very suburb area, we can say this is a village. The environment here is very bad, in short, I wouldn't leave him alone here. So I'm leaving if he's leaving.

We made a decision that we wanna go back to Batam (our hometown). We talked to our boss who is his uncle and he requested us to reconsider. In the mean time, he will make some changes to address our complaints. Actually it's not complaints, I don't know how to describe, we just feel "not comfortable". It has gone through many discussions, not a one day decision. There are several reasons why we made this decision:
  1. There's no entertainment around here, it's a village. We need to drive for approximately 1,5 to 2 hours to reach town (not including traffic jam).
  2. The surrounding environment is not clean, we don't even have clean water.
  3. There's no delicious food here, it's all sucks! We had instant noodle for our breakfast everyday, could you imagine? For lunch and dinner, there's a nanny who cook for us, but her cooking does not suit our taste. So lately I learned cooking and i cooked our dinner/lunch myself.
  4. Our parents live at hometown.
  5. There are expatriates here whom I dislike very much. They work like a ROBOT, you know? And they are very emotional and always think that their country is the best. The worse part is we need to fulfill most of their needs. We don't have driver here, so boyfriend is the one who do the driving whenever and wherever they wanna go~ And they are very very picky at food. Its already very hard to find any good food to eat here and you are acting picky?! Oh, its really annoying!
  6. Some job-related reasons.
These are several reasons why we made the decision in the first time. BUT~~~ our boss is very good at doing persuasive speech, he said he will try to change the situation to make it better for us. And he also said a lot of things which can make us really really reconsider our decision. And do you know, our boss thinks that I am the one who made the call. Oh really, I am not the one. Boyfriend is dominant in decision making, so it's him, not me =P But boyfriend didn't explain to boss that this is not my decision, so yes, I am the bad guy here~

IN THE END, we decided to stay and not going back to hometown for the time being. Hahaha..

Well, 2014 isn't that "great" for me, but I am still grateful for everything. I believe 2015 will be better. As I am expecting many things in 2015, I am really looking forward to this 2015 =D

We wish you and everybody in the world a happy 2015 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment