Wednesday 20 May 2015

Choosing Pre-wedding Gowns

Our marketing person from the bridal house is very friendly and she also pay attention to our wedding date, so she will help us arrange the time when we should do this and that. In the middle of March, she called me and told me that it is time to decide when are we gonna do our pre-wedding photoshoot. We need to schedule, so she can help us check whether it is possible or not. She gave me several available dates for my consideration and then after had a discussion with boyfriend, we decided to do it on May 16th, 2015.

So, last month (yes, it was April, this is a very very late post ._.), we went to the bridal house to choose the gowns which I am gonna wear for the pre-wedding. When we arrived at the bridal house, first they gave us a briefing about things we need to prepare before doing the photoshoot, such as: white and black shirt for groom, socks, shoes, softlens/contact lens for bride, having a haircut, dying my hair to an even color (my hair was very uneven that time, half from my root is my original color which is black, and the bottom part is brown), etc. They also gave us tips for a successful photoshoot such as: getting enough sleep, not having a fight before photoshoot day, put all things together and in the morning we can grab it all together, so there are no items left behind. Yeah, several tips like that =]

After that, we went to the 2nd floor. What I saw was shelves with gowns, many many gowns. I think the bridal house has about a hundred gown that we can choose for pre-wedding photoshoot. Oh, how I wish I could try on all of their gowns, but it seemed impossible, so I gave up that idea, lol. I only tried on several gowns because the bridal house was very crowded that day (it was weekend) and they have a very limited fitting room. I would prefer to come on weekdays, I am pretty sure that weekdays are less crowded than weekend. But I know it was impossible to do so, because I work in a very suburb area (considering the distance and the traffic jam, I guess I need 3 hours drive to get there on weekdays after working hour, OMG!).

Actually I didn't choose the gown myself, it was my mother and my boyfriend who chose it for me. What I did was tried on every gown which they take from the gown display shelves. hahaha.. Well, here are several gowns I tried. Some of the pictures have photobomb, so I covered it with cony sticker, lol :D *and please forgive my poor quality pictures*
 
 
 
 
 
 

In total, I tried on 14 gowns. Imagine if I need 5 minutes to change for every gown, it's already more than 1 hour. The truth is we spent about 3 and half hours here (from 2 pm to 5.30 pm). I think I need to stay here a whole day if I want to try on every single gown they have. HAHAHA!

I will wear 4 of the 14 gowns above for the pre-wedding photoshoot. Can you guess which one it is? Hehehe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment